ATS Components - DFW
Open location in Google Maps:
Our facility in Fort Worth, TX is located less than 5 miles from DFW International Airport and specializes in advanced composite repairs and wide-ranging structural support for commercial and regional fleets. The 137,000 square foot facility is climate-controlled and has 60+ structural repair experts.
Product Repair and Overhaul Specialties:
Structural support for composites, metal, metal to metal, metal to honeycomb, and solid laminated structures.
- Complex composites
- Doors- skin replacement, entry door guides, latches
- Flight control surfaces – flaps, spoilers, ailerons, slats
- Nacelles – inlet to exhaust
- Winglets – fixtures & tooling for complete disassembly and repair
Machine Shop Capabilities:
- Adhesive Prime
- Bond (Autoclave/Oven)
- Clean Room
- FARO ArmScan
- Flame Spray
- Heat Treat (convection and radiant furnace)
- Industrial paint booths (open face, cross-flow heated downdraft)
- MIG & TIG Welding
- Non-Destructive Testing:
- Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection
- Mag Particle
- Pulse Thermography
- Phosphoric Acid Etch Line
- Radome transmissivity testing range
- Walk-In Freezer
- Walk-In Oven (8’ x 8’ x 12’)
We are currently hiring at all of our locations. If you are interested in starting your career at ATS please visit our Careers page.
Use our search tool to explore our component repair capabilities by ATA chapter, part number, manufacturer, description, engine model and aircraft type.